By Mayowa Owoeye
Note: Horning is Nigerian speak for honking.
1. Horn when someone executes a dangerous manoeuvre.
2. Horn when you’re about to drive off.
3. Horn when you’re about to overtake a vehicle.
4. Horn when a vehicle is about to overtake you.
5. Horn when turning into a road.
6. Horn when emerging from a road.
7. When someone horns at you, horn in return. It's a way to socialise.
8. Horn when you hear a chorus of horns. Don’t worry if you don’t know what all the horning is about.
9. Horn when you’re happy.
10. Horn in time to the beat when you’re playing music in your car.